Does This Sound Familiar?
“I want to help others who have been through the same thing…”
"I want to write a book about my experience…”
"I want to start a movement so no one has to suffer as I did….”
“I’m not ready yet…I’ve got to get my sh*t” together first.”
If you’re reading this, I know a few things about you:
- You’ve survived a major traumatic experience
- You want to share your story, on a large scale, to help others who have been through a similar experience
- You probably have some ideas about how you want to make a difference in the world, but you haven’t been able to turn your ideas into reality yet.
Maybe you’re waiting for the “right time” to start. Or, maybe you’ve invested in books, courses, programs, and consultants – and experienced the illusion of progress….but your uncompleted Purpose Project remains, indefinitely, on the proverbial shelf.
Either way, I totally get it.
You are a survivor and a visionary, but bringing a new entity into the world – whether it’s a message, book, podcast, business, movement, or organization – is a complicated and emotional process. There are so many places where you can get stuck.
So, as a result, your world-changing ideas are still spinning around in your head…or you probably have at least one half-finished Purpose Project that’s collecting dust.
Here’s how we do it:
Tapping into the narrative
First, we’ll lay the foundation of our work by clarifying your story, the lessons, and the message you want to share. We’ll also figure out who needs to hear this message and get to the heart of why it matters.
Pick your Purpose Project
Next, we’ll figure out the best way to share your story, lessons, and message. There is no wrong answer here. You can choose any kind of Purpose Project you want. Whether you want to write a book, create art, become a coach, do a fundraiser, open a business, start a podcast…or anything else – I will be there to guide and support you.
Once you have chosen your Purpose Project , we will start to have conversations and coaching around how to create, develop, implement and grow your Purpose Project . Together, we will create a customized roadmap to achieve your vision.
Since you’re creating a Purpose Project that is based around your trauma, we know that you will experience feelings that hinder your work. We’ll uncover your doubts and fears, and figure out the kind of support you need to get through these potential blockages.
Activation & Support
You’ll get into action, and work to make your vision a reality. You’ll break through your internal and external obstacles because I’ll be right alongside you, every step of the way.
Through this process, you’ll get:
In our coaching sessions you’ll get all the compassion, validation, training, tools, resources, and the tough love that you need to bust through your blocks until your book, podcast, program, business, organization – or whatever Purpose Project you pick – is a tangible reality.
Mindset Busting Library
As a certified clinical hypnotherapist and NLP practitioner, I have all of the skills needed to help you bust through your mental blocks. I create meditation or hypnosis audios that are customized to your needs and your unique story. These personalized therapeutic audios will help you create the visual imagery you need to work through your subconscious barriers.
Clarity is the one thing you can never have enough of, and through our coaching, you will get plenty of it. You will clarify:
- Your story, lessons, and message
- Your perfect Purpose Project - The best way for you to use your story, lessons, and message to make an impact in the world.
- The steps you need to take to manifest your Purpose Project
- The internal and external obstacles that can hinder your success – and how to overcome them
We don’t just discuss emotions and make plans – you’ll get into action, with me by your side to help you keep moving forward until you have brought your purposeful Purpose Project into the world.
[Need more info here] I will help you find your tribe…
Your Vision - Manifested
We won’t stop until your vision is a tangible reality. Period.Schedule a Call
Stop Spinning Your Wheels!
It’s time to stop...
- Getting blocked by the conscious and unconscious feelings that emerge when you try to create a Purpose Project around your traumatic experience.
- Waiting for the right time, and leaving your purposeful Purpose Project on the shelf.
- Spending time, money, and energy on programs that don’t work because they don’t have a comprehensive, supportive approach
Book a Call
Free "Make an Impact" toolkit